Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I am going to be talking about a new web 2.0 tool, my favorite I must say is the digital story, I would love to have done more and even a longer story but again my technology was limited, I believe that digital story is the best thing yet. Can you see the future with this thing. For example I have grand babies that lives in two different states. with this I can send a story anytime anyplace. I can record the story earlier at my time and then send it to them.

I can spend a day in the park and bam! story time, I love it, I can spend a day at work, a day in the supermarket or just driving along bam! story time. It doesn't get any better than this.

Sitting with a friend having lunch, record, edit, download and send, how about that.

My goal is to retried and retried again and again, until I get the hang of all of this. It would be great to have an entire class on this. I relieve that most of you don't need a whole class because you are already computer sassy. But, myself and maybe a few others will like to have this training not only for us but to take our students on a trip that they have never be able to go on.

I realized that there are a lots to do out there, and now I realize why they call it surfing the web, because it is so much fun. But, I know safety comes first, we must teach our students the right way to surf the web, so they can learn and gain knowledge of the whole universe.

Teachingonthefly, AKA Themadmadscientis

No comments:

Post a Comment