Wednesday, March 11, 2015

http://lwalker16.wikispaces.com/wiki/members

I open an account with wikispaces.com
I set an assignment
The students must create a digital story about their family's last vacation and post it,
I create this assignment because I create a digital story and it was fun
I would like to take it a little farther, I would love to use this in my very on real classroom setting with my real own class. I think the kids would love this.
I have begun this year by allowing the student to teach the class themselves and they love it, I notice that when ever the student has to speak or present, their grades appears to always to higher. So I will continue to use this technique and other techniques.
I am also interested in taking an online class to further prepare me with the many new technologies and websites that are available to me as an educator,

Teachingonthefly AKA themadmadscientist

No comments:

Post a Comment